Setting up a business in a new country requires expert advice and support. At Milsted Langdon, we provide a one stop shop for individual and business inward investors entering the UK.
Our specialist team can help every step of the way, from pre-planning and structuring before arrival to business set-up and support in the UK, as well as planning for any subsequent disengagement. Our expertise enables us to provide proactive advice to the parent company in respect of profit extraction. We are also experienced in the operation of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and in meeting the accounting and auditing requirements of overseas parent companies.
For businesses new to the UK, we can advise on all aspects of establishing a UK operation, including:
- structuring investment vehicles
- UK company formations
- dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- VAT registration
- stamp duty
- transfer pricing
- reporting requirements for foreign owners
- advice on grants and benefits.
The first priority for inward investment firms is to focus on establishing and building their businesses. By providing a comprehensive outsourced service to deal with administrative and back office responsibilities, including:
- accounting for international tax
- worldwide tax consolidatons
- management and annual accounts
- company tax returns and compliance
- company secretarial services
- payroll set-up and management
- VAT returns and compliance
- full inter-company reporting
- secure data transfer.
management teams are free to concentrate on running and expanding their businesses in the UK.