Tax affairs that cross national boundaries are likely to be complex and require specialist advice to maximise tax efficiency and ensure compliance with different tax authorities.
Our team has had extensive experience in international taxation and through our association with the MGI network of professional advisors we are able to offer relevant and efficient solutions in jurisdictions around the world. Areas we regularly advise on include:
- maximising double tax relief
- cross-border transactions
- corporate acquisitions and disposals
- group reorganisations
- tax-efficient profit extraction
- minimising exposure to double taxation and withholding taxes
- assisting with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- preparing and advising on transfer pricing strategies
- supporting internationally mobile employees and individuals
- practical advice in respect of anti avoidance legislation.
We are also able to give advice on both offshore structuring and inward investment into the UK.