Tax affairs that cross national boundaries are likely to be complex and require specialist advice to maximise tax efficiency and ensure compliance with different tax authorities.
At Milsted Langdon, our expert team is ideally placed to provide bespoke international tax planning services for companies, individuals and trusts.
Our team has had extensive experience in international taxation and through our association with the MGI worldwide network of professional advisors we are able to offer relevant and efficient solutions in jurisdictions around the world. Areas we regularly advise on include:
- Maximising double tax relief
- Cross-border transactions
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Group reorganisations
- Tax-efficient profit extraction
- Minimising exposure to double taxation and withholding taxes
- Assisting with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Preparing and advising on transfer pricing strategies
- Supporting internationally mobile employees and individuals
- Practical advice in respect of anti-avoidance legislation
We are also able to give advice on both offshore structuring and inward investment into the UK.
To find out how our international tax advisers can help you, please contact us.