Our experts have provided expert testimony, for both claimants and defendants, in countless cases involving claims against solicitors, surveyors, patent agents, veterinary surgeons and other professionals and we have considerable experience and expertise in the assessment of consequential losses. We have prepared financial forecasts to model even the most complicated counter-factual scenarios.
Advice on liability in accountancy negligence claims
Our partners give day-to-day advice to a range of clients which makes them well-suited to give an opinion in relation to the standard of advice given by others in the following fields:
- Accounts preparation
- Due diligence and corporate finance
- Capital markets and fund raising
- Independent financial advice
- Personal and corporate tax (including capital gains tax (CGT), inheritance tax (IHT) and income tax)
- General book-keeping and accountancy fee disputes
- Insolvency-related advice
- VAT advice
- Accountancy-related IT advice
Where the standard of care is found to be wanting, we are able calculate the loss arising from alleged professional negligence.
To find out how our forensic accountants can help you, contact us.