With continued uncertainty surrounding the future following Brexit, you may be concerned as to how this will affect your business.
We have a dedicated team who can assist you in taking practical steps to prepare for any potential impact as a result of Brexit.
Whilst it is difficult to outline how Brexit will affect each and every business, we can work with you to ensure the right safeguards and securities are in place to protect your business going forward.
Our experienced team can advise on the following areas:
- Advising overseas businesses and investors investing or starting up in the UK
- Corporate restructuring, business expansion and investment
- International tax planning
- Company formation
- Supply contracts
- Variations of existing contracts
- UK and international joint ventures including shareholders agreements
- Finding customers overseas for your products
- Selling your business to an overseas buyer
- Importing and exporting goods to and from the UK
If you need any advice in respect of preparing for Brexit, then please contact our expert team.