Retailers operate in a competitive environment, with the potential for a high pace and volume of transactions, so they need accountants and business advisers who understand the way their sector operates.
The team at Milsted Langdon in Bath, Bristol, Taunton and Yeovil is experienced in working with retail sector clients and with specialist areas within retail, including internet and mail order businesses.
Accurate, well-managed financial information is vital to help you run your business effectively and cost-effectively, maintain a competitive advantage and plan for the longer-term.
Whether you are a small shop owner, a major retailer or trading online, we can deal with all your accounting needs – including bookkeeping, cash flow projections, payroll, stock control and VAT – so that you can focus on running and building your business.
We can also advise on business development issues, including raising finance for expansion and both personal and business-related tax issues.
Our services for retailers include:
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- management information
- bookkeeping and payroll services
- annual accounts and audits
- advice on pricing and optimising margins
- VAT compliance and planning
- business strategy and development
- raising finance
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning
- pensions and retirement planning.