Our solutions

Our expertise, experience and empathy in dealing with dentists mean Milsted Langdon is the accountancy firm of choice for members of the dental profession.

The firm’s south west base is also key to allowing us to deliver a first class service at extremely competitive rates, often on a fixed fee basis.

The services we offer include the preparation of annual dental surgery accounts and self-assessment tax returns. We can also assist with the completion of NHS superannuation reconciliations, payrolls and many other financial or taxation issues.

The solutions we offer include:

Associate’s Appointment

Our ‘Associate Appointment’ solution includes the preparation of your annual associate’s dental surgery income and expenditure account and a straightforward self-assessment tax return.

When starting out as an associate, we will also take away all the hassle of establishing yourself as a self-employed dentist with the tax authorities by dealing with the initial income tax and national insurance registrations at no extra charge.

We are willing to give advice on setting up your own accounting systems should you wish us to do so and we offer a free consultation for all newly qualified dental practitioners to explain the financial regulatory process of setting up as a self-employed dentist.

Principal’s Practice

When you decide to purchase your own dental practice we can explain everything you need to know about running a business.

Our ‘Principal’s Practice’ solution is designed to make the process of preparing annual accounts and calculating your taxation liabilities as easy as possible. Once we have assessed your requirements and reviewed your bookkeeping records we will provide you with a fixed fee quote to cover everything you need to do to keep you up to date with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and your bank manager informed.

Practice Payroll

Maintaining and running the practice payroll can be time consuming and confusing. At Milsted Langdon, we offer a full ‘Practice Payroll solution for any number of employees.

We will also deal with all the other payroll returns required by HMRC, including employees benefit in kind forms P11d and the end of year P60 and P35 summaries.

To find out how our specialist accountants for dentists can help you, please contact us.