Annual Accounts and Tax Compliance

At Milsted Langdon, we want to take the hassle of preparing annual accounts and your self-assessment tax return away from you and to help you minimise your tax liability by making the most of any tax reliefs available to you.

We can deal with a wide range of accounting and taxation issues, from preparing your annual accounts to handling your payroll to ensure you comply with all the relevant regulations.

We can also help you deal with any problems that are likely to arise from self-assessment and respond to otherwise time-consuming enquiries from H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf. We will remind you of the relevant deadlines for submission of tax returns and the payment of tax, to ensure your affairs are kept in order and up to date.

We also will provide answers to any tax questions you may have such as:

  • How much should I put aside for taxes?
  • Can I claim for all of my motor expenses?
  • Do I get full tax relief for my car and computer?
  • Can I claim tax relief on my surgery protective clothing?
  • Is there any tax relief for using my home as an office?
  • I’ve received a letter from the taxman – can you help me?

To find out how our specialist accountants for dentists can help you, please contact us.