At Milsted Langdon, we have a wealth of experience in dealing with charities and have a full understanding of the complexities surrounding this sector.
As one of the leading firms of chartered accountants for charities in the South West we can offer a full range of services for charitable organisations of all sizes.
While we understand that each charity is different, there are nonetheless rules and regulations that must be followed by every charitable organisation to ensure compliance. Milsted Langdon’s charities specialists can offer help and advice every step of the way.
We can help with:
- Setting up, administering and running charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Minimising tax liabilities, including VAT advice
- Advice on compliance with the Charities Act 2006, SORP and other regulatory standards
- Advice on management and governance issues
- Accounting, independent examination and audit
- Gift Aid
- Incorporation and mergers
- Business Intelligence
We understand that careful budgeting is essential for any charitable organisation, which is why we offer fixed monthly fees to help your charity manage its costs. Alternatively, we can offer advice on a more ad hoc basis, as and when you require it.
To find out how we can help you, please contact us.