We will prepare your annual income and expenditure accounts and tax returns, as well as assisting with the completion of VAT returns, payrolls and many other compliance and taxation issues.
As an established firm of business advisers, we have excellent connections with bankers who fully understand the peaks and troughs of your profession.
At Milsted Langdon, we want to help you minimise your tax liabilities by maximising the most of any tax reliefs available to you.
We can help you deal with any problems that are likely to arise from self-assessment and respond to otherwise time-consuming enquiries from H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf. We will also remind you of the relevant deadlines for submission of tax returns and payments to ensure your affairs are kept in order and up to date.
We also will provide answers to any tax questions you may have such as:
- How much should I put aside for taxes?
- Should I register for VAT?
- Can I claim for all of my motor expenses?
- Do I get full tax relief for my car and computer?
- Can I claim tax relief on my court clothing?
- Is there any tax relief for working from home?
- I’ve received a letter from the taxman – can you help me?