We know the challenges faced by you – the farmer of today.
As well as the practical aspects of the day to day running of the farming business, there is also ever increasing regulation from both the UK government and Europe, pressures brought to bear by environmentalists and animal welfare groups, the power of the supermarkets, the practical effects of farming in Europe and the impact of exchange rate fluctuations to name a few.
But don’t worry – we’re here to help carry the burden:
- By bringing a fresh approach to your financial records, making your bookkeeping really quick and easy
- By providing management and financial reports structured in the way that provides the information you need to help you make the most of your business
- By helping you plan your business and produce business projections and forecasts so that you are able to monitor exactly how your business is progressing and take the critical decisions that have such a massive impact in times of change
- By helping you to structure your business for both ease of management and the greatest tax efficiency so that you retain the largest possible proportion of your profits in your business to enable it to develop and grow;
- By helping you review all opportunities open to you. If you are thinking about diversification our in depth knowledge of the widest range of rural businesses enables us to provide you with the exact information that you need, exactly when you need it, so that you can be sure that you take the right decisions, avoid the tax traps that are so easy to fall into, and really do make the most of your assets
- By helping you plan for succession, but at the same time maintaining the flexibility that you need in dealing with your business and assets, to protect those assets and ensure that your own future is secured
- Dealing with financial compliance and generally easing the burden of administration as you would expect from the ARA Team of a pre-eminent chartered accountancy practice
- Supporting young farmers and ARA start-ups by offering friendly, expert advice on a wide range of accounting and taxation issues that need to be considered when starting out
Covering the whole of the South and South West, our ARA specialist accountants provide a personal and pragmatic service. To find out how we can help you please give us a call on 01935 383 500 or email email@example.com.