General Practice Partner
Specialisms: Management accounting, audit and financial reporting, business and team development, legal and not-for-profit sector work.
Chartered Tax Advisor
Sarah is an experienced business advisor having worked extensively in the private sector, providing both accounting and taxation advice. She trained with KPMG in the audit department dealing with both plcs and group structures prior to working as a tutor and then subsequently becoming audit partner in two mid-tier accountancy practices.
Sarah has specialist experience in a range of sectors, working with a number of practices within the legal sector and with charities/not for profit organisations. Sarah joined Milsted Langdon as a partner on 2 June 2008.
Sarah’s work has included:
- Experience in development and implementation of strategies for business growth
- Preparation of business plans and cash flow projections
- Training, coaching, mentoring and developing client staff in financial and general management matters
- Working with principal shareholders/directors assisting in restructuring
- Providing advice to partners on the merging of practices
- Due diligence investigations
- Financial reporting systems and controls, risk management and good governance in the Charity sector