General Practice Partner
Specialisms: Business advice, listed companies, corporate audit and Business Innovation.
Nigel Fry is a General Practice Accountant who qualified with Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers) in Bristol. His main focus was dealing with owner managed businesses in their growing businesses division but he also undertook secondments to the audit department in both Bristol and Australia. After eight years with Coopers & Lybrand he moved in 1993 to join Milsted Langdon as Group Manager before becoming a Partner in 1995. Nigel concentrates on providing an advisory and compliance service for small and medium-sized companies and, in addition, heads the listed company division.
Detailed Summary of Experience
Since qualifying in 1989 Nigel has gained considerable experience dealing with a diverse range of unincorporated and incorporated businesses. In addition to providing the appropriate audit and taxation compliance service he has been keen to ensure that his clients have received the appropriate tax planning advice and commercial guidance. He provides regular support to his clients and has also been involved in the following activities:
- Fundraising and cash flow management advice
- Managing growth and development
- Business planning and financial forecasting
- Tax planning and restructuring
- Reporting accountant on various public offer documents, flotations and AIM admissions
- Reporting accountant on various quoted company reorganisations
- Preparer of due diligence reports for clients and bankers as appropriate
- Auditor for various local and national charities
- Advice on company procedures and management information systems